Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday, October 25th's Homework Assignment

5.6 40-64 E.O.O (finished) and 5.7 1-79 E.O.O.(we'll finish this 5.7 Tuesday), which completes solving radical equations and covers complex numbers.  I have linked the videos to these sections below.

Also, the third test is a week from today: Thursday, November,1st, which covers all of chapter 5.  The worksheet and all of the labs are due at the beginning of class on Thursday, the 1st.  Please work on the worksheet over the weekend, so I can check it for you before you turn it in to Mr. Phillips.  Remember,
I WILL NOT DO THE WORKSHEET FOR YOU, but if you bring it with you next week, I can lead you in the right direction if I see any mistakes.   If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comment section below.

5.6 Video: Solving Radical Equations
5.7 Video: Complex Numbers "i"

No comments:

Post a Comment