Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday, October 16th's Homework Assignment

5.3 1-64 E.O.O., which covers simplifying radicals.  I will link the videos for this section below.

Also, test corrections: correct # 9, 11, 13, and 14 on a separate sheet a paper stapled to the front of the test; work these problems entirely and you can earn up to half of the points you missed back from these problems.  The test corrections are due at the beginning of class Thursday, the 18th.  If you come to see me Thursday at 10:30 AM, I will look over your test corrections, and if I see anything wrong, I will lead you in the right direction.  However, I will not do the test corrections for you!!!

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comment section below.

5.3 Video: Part 1
5.3 Video: Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment